Blog #0

 Hi my name is Jared Davidson, but people call me JD. Im a senior studying communications and focusing on sports journalism. I was born and raised here in Tampa, and played basketball all four years. I also like partying, music, going to the beach, and most importantly sleep. My favorite food is buffalo chicken wings but only with ranch.

My biggest accomplishment was probably winning a basketball contest at a Orlando Magic camp with over 100 other people and receiving a game worn shoe by a star Magic player named Jameer Nelson. When I grow up I would like to either become a sportswriter or a basketball coach. Im currently taking a coaching class to explore that field. A cool fact about me is I have a twin sister named Hannah, who just graduated from UF.

I am really excited about this class, but I am a little nervous about it as well because I'm not too good with technology. I am really hoping to become more familiar with how to use these picture altering softwares and how to edit media. It would also be really cool to learn how to make logos and cool animations. Ive never really taken a class like this before so I don't really know what to expect to get out of the class. But I'm looking forward to the adventure and getting to know each of you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Business Cards

Autoscopy