Autoscopy



 Final Image:

I had really fun with this project once I finally got started. Just like everything else in this class it was very time consuming and required a lot of time on youtube watching videos. But I am pleased with how it came out. The idea is me placed in the woods at nighttime and I am supposed to be a wolf with an evil eye. It took me over 5 hours in all to complete this, but I learned a lot, especially with using different layers. Overall, I think I did a pretty good job.




 

Other Images:


 













Comments

  1. Hi JD! I really like what you did with this project. I like the colors and how you changed the eyes in the photo. It is clear you put a lot of effort in to this project and were very creative with it. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Business Cards